#ShizuokaNewspaper / Nagoya Performances @Nonaka Miki (24.08.29)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------

Ohagi?Daifuku?

Daifuku
Was the vast majority!
I'd rather eat daifuku right now too。
I want to eat fruit daifuku!
------------------------------------

Shizuoka Newspaper
I'm appearing in a shoot・interview section
With fellow Shizuoka Prefecture native Yumigeta Ako-chan。



Getting to do some work in my native Shizuoka

Makes me really happy!

You can view the article

In the physical copies、and online。

The web version is here


T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

-------------------------------------
Coarse red bean paste?Smooth red bean paste?
-------------------------------------


For reading until the very end 
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Hello! Project 2024 Summer
ALL OF US
Nagoya Performances
On 8/31、9/1
Have been cancelled。


It's unfortunate that we can't see each other
When you've been looking forward to it、
But I hope we get the opportunity to meet another time 💫
It's going to keep raining and safety comes first 
So take care。


Comments