Sorry Purin Doi Fuuka (24.08.01)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪

It's August

Shakunetsu is getting closer☀️

I'm so excited😊

This year us three new members alongside Ono Mizuho-san💚 Yagi Shiori-san🧡、will be doing a taiko performance!!

Please watch HapiSugo!

↓HapiSugo is here↓


As for which song we'll be performing、you'll have to look forward to finding out on the day😆😆😆

A photo from Baby Spider!

Kasai Yuumi-san、took this photo for me📸

Thank you very much Kasai-san😊

Kasai-san Love💜




The other day、I found a candy making kit、where you can make a Pompompurin shaped jiggly purin 👀💡

I was really curious about it so I bought itー!

↓It looks like this↓




Purin is so cuteー😆😆

This is a candy making kit、so I made it myself!

When I opened the package、I found powder to make the purin and a Pompompurin mould、and chocolate sauce!!

I added the purin powder and milk to a mug、popped it in the microwave、poured it into the Pompompurin mould、and it was all going well



I was worried

That the purin wouldn't turn out well

But、

That all went well

So、the bit I messed up

Was the finishing touch、the chocolate sauce

I'm sorry to the Pompompurin lovers🙇‍♀️

Please take a look at this photo 

Tada




You see it right

The Purin I was imagining、was super cute、but the Purin I made was a bit scary、

I'm sorry Purin

I'll definitely try again and get my revenge!!!!

So please wait for me Purin

I'll practice by drawing some pictures💪🏻


Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、black and white and light pink 
🖤🤍🩷

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


Comments