Summer is Nearly Over。 Inoue Haruka (24.08.29)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




August is almost over。
So I'll talk about a summer memory…。

The other day、I went to a summer festival with Shimoitani Yukiho-chan!

We ate shaved ice、and karaage and ramune!

The karaage was delicious!But the portion was way bigger than I expected so all I ate for dinner was karaage!


We also saw some fireworks which really felt like summer…。

I'm sad that summer is nearly over。
I hope we can go again next year!


Yukiho-chan posted some photos yesterday、on her blog!



Yukiho-chan tied my obi cutely💗💗💗




Also this was just announced、but our Nagoya performances scheduled for 8/31 and 9/1、have been cancelled due to safety concerns。
I'm sad our concerts won't go ahead、but I'll continue to work hard while looking forward to seeing you all again。



T/N News and information has not been translated



I haven't actually eaten dinner yet。

Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻‪



Comments