TIF!!!Doi Fuuka (24.08.04)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much♪

Today was

「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2024」

We were able to perform〜〜〜〜!

It was super fun🙌🏻🙌🏻

The stage、was reaaaaaaally hot、but all of you and all of Tsubaki Factory、got to have fun♡

It was the first TIF for us three new members!

All three of us were super nervous

Like what it would be like、we just couldn't imagine it

But I was so surprised the moment I stepped out on stage‼️

Loads of people were packーーed in、which meant that lots of people knew about Tsubaki Factory!which made me happy😆💪🏻

Today、I hope we were able to showcase the charms of Tsubaki Factory to loーーーーーts of people!

Did you all have fun??

Today、it was really hot

Just walking、made me hot

Everyone please drink lots of water、and take care of yourselves

I couldn't take a photo today、so here's one from Hello Con!




♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

Yesterday、I got to talk a lot with M's-san、Ono Mizuho-san and Akiyama Mao-san💚❤️

It was really fuーーーーn!!

I really like the vibe of M's-san!

It's a vibe that only M's-san has?I love it♡

And

M's-san、are always smilingsmilingsmiling😆

So I'm always smilingsmilingsmiling watching them 😁

It's healing?♪

Hehehehehe🙃

Tomorrow's lucky colour will be、grey 🩶

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜




Comments