Tomorrow is my Birthday Event Matsumoto Wakana (24.08.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

The eggplant and watermelon were amazing right🤭🍆🍉

I ate the eggplant、with miso soup、and I just cut up the watermelon、and ate it as is!

Granddad's summer vegetables are the best〜!!








Finally、tomorrow is、my birthday event!!!






This year、my costume has black trousers!🖤

Last year、I had a fluffy and cute dress、so this year、I went for the opposite with a cool costume!!🌟

Personally、for my costumes、and my own clothes、I mostly wear skirts、so this feels kinda fresh、、!

But、when I asked you to guess my costume in a previous blog、a surprising amount of people guessed that I'd be wearing trousers、which surprised me!😳

You're correct!🙆‍♀️

I'm excited for tomorrow、to wear this costume、and actually do the event〜

Due to the typhoon、it'll be windy and rainy、so please be careful🥺

Why won't the typhoon just disappear〜😫🌪️

Nature doesn't work that way、but I can still pray、、、

But at any rate、I hope you all make it safely、so we can enjoy the event together!🙏





🆕T/N News and information has not been translated🆕



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

I'm so nervous、、😵‍💫

But、I know I've gotta enjoy it、so I'm also excited!!!

By the way、although I've got a cool costume、that doesn't mean the whole set list is cool 😙笑lol

I'll be singing all sorts of songs、so look forward to it〜

Plus、I have an announcement!🙋‍♀️

If you bring a clear file、the things inside won't get wet、so that might be a good idea!

And、it's possible、that you'll be filmed for the DVD or stream、so if you'd rather wear a mask、don't forget one!😷

Let's have fun together tomorrow!🤗🤗🤗

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 




Comments