Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉
Thank you very much for your comments😊
My birthday is exactly 1 week apart from Nonoka-Maru's、it feels like fate 笑lol
I wanna see Nonoka-Maru again soon〜☺️🤍
Also、thank you very much for your comments saying that you'll make teruteru-bozu!!
I made one too!!🌞
I hope they'll mean you can all make it to the venue safely、and have fun with us!🙏
Yesterday、Tsubaki Factory-san's Ishii Mihane-chan、Murata Yuu-chan、and Doi Fuuka-chan、
And Angerme's Tri-Colour Dango、took a photo together!!!
💚🩷🤍
Our member colours are the same〜🤭
Mihane-chan、Yuu-chan、Fuuka-chan、
When I watched Tsubaki-san's Budokan performance、I was like they're new members⁉︎、because they were so polished、and cool、and they really inspired me!!😳
Even now at Hello Con、I can't take my eyes off them!👀
I still haven't spoken to them properly by myself、so I hope I can soon〜🫶
🐒T/N News and information has not been translated🐒
I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
At lunch、I ate cod roe and salmon roe onigiri 🍙🐟笑lol
They were both really delicious!!!😋
See ya!
Matsumoto Wakana

Comments
Post a Comment