Yay Tashiro Sumire (24.08.15)

Yaposhumi 



I'm Tashiro Sumire♡




Everyone well done for working hard today tooー🙂‍↕️




Yesterday I introduced my perfume、

But today I actually bought a new perfume!笑lol



I just want to collect perfumes、



I'll introduce it once I start using it🫶🏻



Hearing that you fans are coping what Sumire has

Makes me super happy!🥰




A photo from our FC💟


I was next to MikuMiku in the dressing room on this day。



I told MikuMiku、

Say heatstroke slowly!、but she knew better than to get involved 笑lol

(T/N In Japanese, heatstroke is Necchusho. Said slowly, it sounds more like ne chuu shiyo, which means hey, let's kiss) 



How frustrating!!笑笑笑lollollol

I wanted to see MikuMiku flirtingー!!💜



Also、I thought maybe、that she didn't want to 

Because of me。。。



───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────

T/N News and information has not been translated

───────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆────




In the Monthly Lawson Tickets HMV「Books of my Heart」、

I'm appearing to introduce

My life bible📕🎀



Stop by a Lawsons to get it okay👍🏻




Well then!


This has been Tashiro Sumire♡



https://ameblo.jp/ocha-norma/entry-12863766943.html

Comments