Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream♪ Endo Akari (24.09.29)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭







Finally!!




It's『Chocolate ganache ice cream』season〜!!!!!!!🍫





I've already eaten some〜!!!





Since I worked so hard at yesterday's blog show Mama bought it for me as a reward🤲




I look forward to it every year、so much that it's a staple part of the winter season for me( ˘ω˘ 🫶)




There isn't that much  chocolate ganache on top but there's more than enough cocoa powder、and the combination of chocolate ganache and the chocolate ice cream underneath is amazing ✨️




Chocolate ganache was made to be eaten with ice cream!!!!!





Did I say this last year too??🤔




It was super duper delicious again this year🥰💕





I'll eat it a lot through winter (๑´ڡ`๑)♡





Although it's still autumn…



(Image text: Chocolate Ganache) 


T/N News and information has not been translated ✨


Shitakke ne〜♡


Comments