Duck and October 4th Matsubara Yulia (24.09.30)

Everyone、hello!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


I bought my younger sister a bicycle、and she's been really enjoying it🥺



It has stabilisers、so she's cycling all over the place 🎶



We go off for a ride、

But then she says「I wanna keep going」、so our trips are endless




There's a ducky riding on her bike


Her duck's hat has a propeller which is so cute 💓


💎🫧🩵


TBS「Nakai Masahiro's Friday Smiles」


I was able to take part in the recording 💞


My first variety programme!!


When I found out、I was super excited 💕


10/4 (Fri)


20:55〜22:54


That's when it's being broadcast♪


Please watch it🫧


T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤


This has been Matsubara Yulia🤍🐈‍⬛



#rosychronicle #matsubarayulia



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12869442873.html

Comments