Ehime!Doi Fuuka (24.09.23)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much❤️👸🏼

Today、we had a live show in Ehime!!

To everyone who came 
To everyone who sent your lycopene power from home
To everyone who waved your penlights

Thank you very much😊😊😊💚

I saw all of your faces clearly、even those of you right in the middle 👀

Seeing your smiles、made me so happy🙌🏻🙌🏻

I had lots of fun♪

Everyone!!What comes to mind when you think of Ehime Prefecture?

I think of、mikans!🍊

I loーーーve mikans♡

So、I wanted to drink the mikan juice you can get from the tapー

But they were sold out so I couldn't try it。
So the next time I come to Ehime Prefecture、I definitely want to try some👍🏻👍🏻

I took a photo with Mikyan-chan🤳

So cute😍




Ah!
I drank udon♪

They had koshi noodles which were super delicious♡

I hope we can do another live show in Ehime Prefecture、so I'll stay fresh like a mikan、and keep working hard🙌🏻🙌🏻

Today's lucky colour is、orange🧡🍊

Well then I'll see you tomorrowー!

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


#iate #mikandaifuku #itwasdelicious



Comments