Finally Tomorrow!Okamura Minami (24.09.28)

Everyone、good evening〜♪

I'm Okamura Minami💓


Thank you very much 

For all of your likes and comments💓💓💓

They make me super happy☺️💓



Finally 

BEYOOOOONDS' autumn tour

Is starting tomorrow 💓💓💓


 I'm so nervous but so excited…💓


I worked hard at dress rehearsals again today

So now all I have to do is look forward to it 🤗


I'm really excitedー!!


I'm sure you'll all enjoy it too!!

I'll do my best to make sure you have fun!


So if you're coming to see us

Please look forward to it 🫶


We'll make it amazing together〜💓💓💓




I mean I'm saying I just have to be excited 

But I'll review today's footage

Reflect、and make perfectー!!


I'll keep working hardー!



🎀Miimi Talk🎀



I was super tired

But I did a heart pose because I knew I had to take a selfie😂




Well then (・ω・)ノ

OyasuMiimi 💓



https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-rfro/entry-12869273810.html

Comments