Fugashi Matsumoto Wakana (24.09.29)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Thank you very much for your thoughts about our live show、and about our MV!!

Watch the MV lots okay〜🤭🤭🤭







Okay so、the other day、I suddenly wanted to eat fugashi、so I bought some at the supermarket!!

When I was in kindergarten、I ate fugashi for the first time at my grandma's house、and I remember getting suーper obsessed with it 😂

Even now、I still have moments where I crave it〜笑lol

It's crispy and fluffy、and delicious!!!

I mean、I love anything with brown sugar、so it's only natural that I'd like fugashi too〜🤔

When I bought the fugashi、I also bought some shrimp crackers、so I'll eat those later 😋



This day、was super bright、so I'm squinting in every photo、、、🥺



In the 1st photo、I gave up and just closed my eyes‼︎。笑lol

I can't keep my eyes open when it's bright outside、、、😖

I do put the effort in to keeping my eyes open for photos、but I also have lots of off shots、so I'll post more another day!!!


🎫T/N News and information has not been translated🎫


I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

What's your favourite old-school snack〜??

Tell me!🤗🤗🤗

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana


Comments