Get It & Watch It!Murata Yuu (24.09.30)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Today
『TopYellNEO 2024AUTUMN』
Was released‼️



Us 3 new members are included in this issue 🙌🏻


It's filled with lots of stories from my childhood up until now 😸
The interview lasted for about an hour so we talked in loーts of detail!


I've never really talked about myself for an hour before so it was a great opportunity to look back the past and present Murata Yuu❣️


Along with Yuu and gang OCHANORMA-san and Rosy Chronicle-san also appear in this issue so please be sure to get it 👍🏻




Also on Hello!Station
Are the Summer Hello


Hello!Project 2024 Summer 〜ALL OF US〜 「Vega」「Altair」


They're viewable until 23:59 today😳❗️
You don't normally get to see full concerts so it's really precious🌟


Don't forget to watch them👀✨❣️

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー


My tests are getting closer ^^
I seem to be doing pretty well at the moment so I'll keep doing what I'm doing 👍🏻


Please send Yuu your power!


May you and yuu be able to work hard again tomorrow❤️‍🔥


#doyouprefer #artsorsciences


Comments