Kirara Loves Fukushima Yonemura Kirara (24.09.28)

Thank you very much for our tour in Fukushimaーーー!!!



It was really funーーー!!!



I saw all of your red penlights!

Thank you very much!!!🫶🏻



Fukushima is awesome!!!


Thank you very much to everyone who came!!


(Momo-chan took lots of photos for me!

Thanks Chan-Momo❤︎)



There was a festival going on outside、

So our manager-san got these masks for us 😆


So we wore the masks for the encore of our 2nd performance 😆😆




Our performance felt like a fun festival too ✨✨


📻T/N News and information has not been translated📺

We got to visit the festival on our way home!!!!



It was just amazing‼️

There's loads of crumbs from my baby castella on my clothes!Sorry 💦



It was great having a festival when it's actually cool enough to enjoy、


And they were carrying a mikoshi through the streets、and the music was great!


They had loads of food stalls too!!



The baby castella cakes were delicious

The chocolate banana was delicious

The takoyaki was delicious


I wanna go again someday

 

When I do

I'm going to eat the soft French fries and the karaage、and the candy floss、and the squid and the cheese-dog and the okonomiyaki and the candy apples


See ya 

I'm Yonemura Kirara!


Comments