Good evening everyone〜!!
I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
I'm Doi Fuuka!💚
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much!🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Everyone did you listen to yesterday's
「Tsubaki Factory Konya Dake UkaRadio」??
Please listen to it if you haven't yet!!👂🏻
Today、I want to talk about
「The Laughing Salesman」
Which I talked about on the radio yesterday!
At home、we have a room just for manga!
It's our manga room
My mom and dad have both been collecting manga since they were kids📕
We have about 4000 volumes in total!
So each wall of this room、is totally filleーーーーd!
Ah!!
Going back to「The Laughing Salesman」!
It's actually pretty scary、but that scariness is kinda addictive、and I'm obsessed with it!
I love the feeling of being enveloped in the mysteries of Moguro Fukuzo-san🖤
Ohohohoho
Let's go back 2 yearsーーーー
Doーーーーーーーーーーーーーn
This photo、is from when we went to the Anpanman Museum for my younger brother's birthday!
A photo from 2 years ago!♡
♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡
Tomorrow、we have an autumn tour performance in Osaka!🐙
Ahーーー!!!I'm so excited!
I can't wait♪
I'll do my best to make it a super exciting concert👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Tomorrow's lucky colour is、sky blue
See you tomorrowー!
〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜

Comments
Post a Comment