NEW Jersey Matsubara Yulia (24.09.29)

Everyone、hello!

I'm Matsubara Yulia 😸


We had rehearsals for『iLiVE!Vol.15』!



I decided to wear

My new Hello!Project jerseyp〜



I often watch『Oshi no Ko』、and Aqua wears a jersey to his play practices、so wearing this jersey、made me want to get a sword and do some stunt fighting😆



The text and the logo is a different colour for each group



Rosy Chronicle is yellow 💛



T-shirt♡


My name、is written on the sleeve ❗❗



This is what the jersey looks like♪




It has our logo and our group name、and my name!!

I'm so happy 🌹✨



I first received a jersey、when I was a Hello Pro Kenshuusei、

So this is my 3rd one 🥺



T/N News and information has not been translated 🎤


P.S.

✉️In your comments、

I asked you all『When you do your makeup、what do pay special attention to』

So thank you very much for telling me♪

I'll try and use some of your ideas♡



This has been Matsubara Yulia🤍🐈‍⬛



#rosychronicle #matsubarayulia



https://ameblo.jp/rosychronicle/entry-12869360035.html

Comments