Opening Day!Kudo-san!Endo Akari (24.09.28)

Everyone、good evening!





I'm Endo Akari🍨🍎





To everyone who looked at yesterday's blog!
Thank you very much😆✨





Your likes and comments make me super happy。
Thank you very much😭






Today was the opening day of『Juice=Juice Concert Tour 2024 TRIANGROOOVE2』〜!!!





To everyone who came、thank you very much m(_ _)m





It was suuuuuuuper fun!!!!!!!!!!





I was so excited before the show began、I kept jumping around ₍₍╰(°ㅂ°)╯⁾⁾





I'm already excited for our next performance……( ≖ᴗ≖​)♡




This tour is TRIANGROOOVE2、and we're split into 3 concepts just like the original TRIANGROOOVE……




Last time we had cute、cool、sexy
And this time we have cute、active、passion🩷💛❤️




《Team Members》
cute🩷……Kudo-san、Ebata-san、Mifu-chan
active💛……Inoue-san、Arisawa-san、Ishiyama Sakura
passion❤️……Dambara-san、Matsunaga-san、Aatan




Getting to perform in teams means we can show you the charms of each member、and you can see the various expressions of Juice=Juice so I know that it's a really wonderful part of this tour (´。✪ω✪。 ` )





You all seemed to be having lots of fun so I'm glad about that!





I'm super excited to take this tour around the country😆🎶





But the time always just disappears on me、so I want to enjoy each and every performance so that I have no regrets、and keep powering up my skills!!!!!




Also Also!



Kudo-san!Happy birthday🎉🎂🐙





During the MC of today's performance we brought out a cake as a surprise!!!!!




I drew the illustration on top of the cake、and Kudo-san was so delighted that I felt as happy as if it were my own birthday 😊💖





That's something I love about Kudo-san!




When Kudo-san compliments the members or when she expresses her gratitude、it's so amazing how clearly she expresses her emotions!





I admire how she's so clear about what she wants to say!It must be wonderful talking to her as a fan!




So I always feel happy when I talk to Kudo-san☺️





I love Kudo-san💕





Happy 20th birthday!





I hope you have a wonderful year✨





Once again thank you very much for today!!!




It was suuuuuuuper duper fun🎶







T/N News and information has not been translated ✨



Shitakke ne〜♡


Comments