Police Chief Shimoitani Yukiho (24.09.30)

Good evening everyone!

Well done for working hard today too 

Thank you very much for your likes、comments✧

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Today、I was appointed as the Police Chief of Mizushima in Okayama Prefecture for the day!👮🏻‍♀️

Thank you very much to everyone from island、everyone from Okayama、and everyone who came from afar 🙇🏻‍♀️

Becoming the police chief isn't something many people get to experience so I'm truly thankful。

I did some greetings、and a quiz about traffic incidents on Mizushima、and we had the parade so I was nervous about undertaking such an important role、but lots of people were there to support me。

You rarely get the opportunity to wear an actual police uniform、so I was proud to wear it today。

Everyone in the Mizushima Police Department welcomed me do warmly and were so kind to help me out which mafr me really happy!
Thank you very much for all of the snacks!They were delicious😭

September 30th、is a day focusing on reducing the number of deaths due to traffic accidents to zero。
Today is the final day of the national traffic safety awareness campaign、but let's all continue to be careful!





I'm home in Okayama Prefecture、I love it here 🫶🏻

♡ ••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ♡

Take care〜

Shimoitani Yukiho🐰🎀




Comments