Smiling Ms.Ono-san HBD!Murata Yuu (24.09.29)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💗


Today was 
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 AutumnーKodouー


Thank you very much for our Shinjuku performance!!


Also today was Ono Mizuho-san's birthday🙌🏻💚🩵

Happy 24th birthday❕💗


Yuu has said this many times before
But I love Ono-san's smile ×100 and beyond!!


Looking at Ono-san's smile always charges up my energy so I'm constantly watching her 👀🌟


And Yuu really loves Ono-san's fluid dancing and I particularly love her free dance part before the last chorus of power flower👍🏻🫶🏻


Everyone please look out for it too!!





🩵^^💚


I kept looking for Ono-san in today's live show so I got to see her smile、and I saw all of your shining smiles too!!



The emerald green was super duper pretty🌟



Thank you very much to came、and everyone in the at home cheer squad😸🫶🏻
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts about today!



May you and yuu spend every day happily🍀💞


#todaysbento #wasomurice

Comments