Today♪ Onoda Saori (24.09.28)

🍋She who ate pears this morning to charge up her power、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Hey、you made me realise something!!


In yesterday's blog、I made a typooooooo!笑lol


Your comments all said「Drank」、、、


What、was I really that spacey!?😂


I was like no way!?so I read it back、and there it was!No wayー!!!!


I write a blog eveーーry day、but that might have been my first error 笑lol


A novel blog!


Tehee🤤

(T/N I totally missed her error, but she wrote "I drank all of your comments" yesterday)






Today、we had individual events!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


Today、was another very fun day!


You told me in yesterday's comments about what you do to get ready for individual events、


You said you groom yourselves、you decide what to talk about、you choose your outfit、、、


Thinking about how much you do to get ready、gives me warm feelings😌


Thank you for everythingー!!!!!


Saori、just keeps getting cuter!


So、come and see me againー!


What did you thinkー??


I wanted to talk about this、but I forgot、so I want to talk to you again!!!!If you're feeling like that、


Please let me know in my comments、or in my Instagram question box🫶


I had fun!


I'm looking forward to our next individual events tooー。







Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
A spacey face!
My hair、is all frizzy!!frizzyfrizzy



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Tomorrow is!Our tour in Tokyo!!!
Are you coming!?
We'll be waiting for yoーーu🥺
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye Bye♡


#saori #temperatureregulation #issohard


Comments