Today Too Kamikokuryo Moe (24.09.30)






Good morning〜🌞


We had our Yamanashi performance on Saturday。

Once again、to everyone who came、
Thank you very much!



My body still hurts!
Ah、it'sy neck and my shoulders and my stomach and my back and my legs!笑lol
Everyone aches!

It's amazing!

It's proof of the fun I had、
Our Yamanashi performance had a theme of「Release!!」
So we all worked really hard、
And I've never had muscle pain like this before!🙅‍♀️笑lol

This tour
Is just so much fun、
I really do love Angerme。

Yeah。I love it!


Next is Aichi Prefecture!
I know that this tour will fly by、
So let's do it together!
We'll do our best every time to make every performance the best one yet🔥



A summer memory
Taken by my MG-san。

My best summer memory of the year🪼
(I have lots of best memories笑lol)


I'll talk about it another time〜😌







Today's Anju song is


🌟Yuuyuu Kankan gonna be alright!!🌟



Let's eat yakiniku!🍖🍗




Well then!

I'm off!!

You should be too!
See you later!!



Comments