Tokyo♪ Onoda Saori (24.09.29)

🍋She who ate a sweet potato steamed bread this morning、which charged up her energy、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Individual Events、are so much funー!!!


I'm so glad you cameー


I wanna talk with you all more!!!!








Today、we had our tour in Tokyo!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


Mizuho©、welcome homeー!


And!Happy birthday!!!!


A double celebration☺️


Your calls、were so wonderfullllーーー


With the happy birthdays、and the welcome homes、it felt like the hottest live show yet!!!!


What did you thinkー??


Live shows are just so much funnnnー


Since we're in live houses、I feel like it's easier to make eye contact with everyone who comes to see us!


Although that might be obvious。笑lol


But、that makes Saori really happyー


Thank you 😘


I love being surrounded by happy smiles!


Thanks to all of you!


Let's make more wonderful memories togetherー!


I'm waiting、for your thouーーーーーghts🤤


Thank you very much!








Today is、a photo I took with Mizuho©♪
She's turned 24!!Happy birthday!
For Tsubaki、and for Saniko!
She's an irreplaceable presenceー、
I want to spend as much time together as we possibly can🫶
Thank you for everything!
From here on too、keep smiling smiling smiling😆 eveーーry day!
I hope that Mizuho©、had a wonderful year😌


T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Heyーー Heyー
I'm so tired I can't stop yawningー
Even though I slept!It's so strange!
Everyone、do you have work or school again tomorrowー??
Saori does!
Let's all do our best 🥺
Well done for working hard today too!
Let's keep looking forwaーーーrd again tomorrow!

🐄🐄🐄🐄



Bye Bye♡


#saori #iwannamake #blackteapoundcake #again #imhungry


Comments