Yamanashi〜!Matsumoto Wakana (24.09.28)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

For your guesses about my hairstyle、not many people actually got it right!!

To see the correct answer、scroll down😉








Today、we had a live show at YCC Prefectural Cultural Hall Large Hall (Yamanashi)!!

The 2nd day of our autumn tour!

It was super duper fun〜😆😆😆

I'm totally wiped out now😂

This is、the road to crashing asleep〜笑lol

I could hear more cheers and calls than on our opening day、which made me happy!!

Thank you very much!🥰




🆕Announcement🆕
Releasing on 11/13
NEW Single
『Hatsukoi、Hanabie/Yuuyuu Kankan gonna be alright!!』、

The MV for「Yuuyuu Kankan gonna be alright!!」has been posted!!!

It's so cheerful、it's perfect for live shows、it's just such a fun song!!!

The MV and our costumes are so colourful、and super cute、so please watch it lots〜🤍



🎫T/N News and information has not been translated🎫



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Today、
For the 1st performance、I did braids
For the 2nd performance、I did straightened twintails with a French braid!!!






Actually、I've already decided on what hairstyle I'm doing next!

Look forward to it〜🙌

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana 



Comments