A What Sensor?Murata Yuu (24.10.17)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday😸🌟


I found a new super power recently
Absolutely ages ago in my blog on April 24th


I talked about my「get up 1 minute early sensor」where I can wake up 1 minute before my alarm goes off



But I've found yet another new sensor😳❗️



This happened about a week ago
But I woke up 1 hour before my alarm、then 10 minutes before、then 1 minute before!


Like pick one?For real?🙃


But I want to know what innate sense causes this to happen 笑lol


Does anyone know?!


By the way I woke up 30 minutes early today 😹😅


It's so strange 🫢❕






I miraculously woke up with no bed head this morning🍀✌🏻
I got ready super duper quickly this morning so that was a good start ^^


By the way Yuu is probably a morning person👍🏻☀️


May you and yuu have sweet dreams🦄💭


#ivewokenup15minutesearlybefore #why


Comments