Ai Love Aichi!Murata Yuu (24.10.13)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday💕︎


Today was
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 Autumn ーKodouー

Thank you very much for our Aichi performance!!


It was the homecoming concert for Yagi-san and myself and thank you very much for your warm welcome before the show!!


Today we were near Nagoya Castle so I tried doing a Shachiko jump in both the 1st and 2nd performance but I have a question for you about it‼️
 


How many times did Yuu do the Shachiko jump today!!
I'll post the answer at the end 👍🏻


Plus they had「Tenmusu」at catering!!
I always eat tenmusu when I'm travelling from Aichi to Tokyo so I got really excited to see it🙌🏻😸



The venue in Aichi was totally kyunkyun so I was glad that lots of people came to see us💗


It's time for Murata Yuu' lesson on Nagoya dialect!
kyunkyun」means that there are lots of people filling a space👍🏻


Make sure to remember it〜!


Ai Love Aichi💗❕





Yagi no Mura🐐‎🧡‬🩷


In yesterday's『King of Conte 2024』Love Letters-san won 17th place ✨


Love Letters-san helped us out with「Hello Pro!School of Rookies」!
Yuu will keep working hard so we can work together again ‼️

Congratulations🙌🏻😸

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

The correct answer to my Shachiko jump question is

I was having too much fun so I don't remember‼️〜笑lol
I'll watch back the footage and try and count them all!


Tomorrow is our Gifu performance!Look forward to it💕︎


My you and yuu always be happy 💞


#werecieved #kaerumanju


Comments