Chel here😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
How do you like your salad dressing
Light?Heavy?
Light
Was the slight majority!
Recently I've also been preferring
Lightly seasoned salads!
I like green perilla dressing 🥗
----------------------------------------
How do you like your salad dressing
Light?Heavy?
Light
Was the slight majority!
Recently I've also been preferring
Lightly seasoned salads!
I like green perilla dressing 🥗
----------------------------------------
10/28 (Mon)
Nagoya Events
Morning Musume。'24
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event
in Nagoya
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
After Tokyo、I got to do another birthday event
This time in Nagoya
So I'm very happy about that。
To everyone who came to see me、
And to my MC Sawayaka Goro-san、
Thank you very much 💫
Morning Musume。'24
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event
Streaming of my Tokyo performance starts tomorrow!
Please watch it!Details are here
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
----------------------------------------
Which flavour of potato chips do you prefer
Salted seaweed?Consome?
----------------------------------------
Which flavour of potato chips do you prefer
Salted seaweed?Consome?
----------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Everyone
How did you spend your day today?
Please let me know 🩷
Radio Nippon
Morning Musume。'24 Morning Joshi Gakuen
〜After School Meeting〜
We're currently accepting messages!
You can send as many as you like!
We'll be waiting to hear from you 💫



Comments
Post a Comment