Birthday Event Kamikokuryo Moe (24.10.17)





Hello everyone!☀️



It's already the afternoon!!

I'm sorry!!!



Thank you very much to coming to my 25th birthday event yesterday🎀🪽


I have a feeling that 25 is going to be a good year〜〜!!!


Having lots of people come to see me、just to listen to me sing my favourite songs、it makes me so happy。


Technically I'm still 24、
So rather than doing a 25th birthday event、I really wanted to do a solo live performance、and everyone seemed to really enjoy it!😌


I had lots of fun!!!!





This year's costume was once again made by tanakadaisuke-san💖



I'm so lucky、getting such a cute costume made for me。。

It's the same dress as in the goods、but I got it shortened for the event。。

The dress and the sleeves and the shoes all have so many details、so I can't stop looking at it🥺


Ah〜。

Yesterday was the most I've ever shone in my life!!!!💖


I'll keep working hard so that I can wear another tanakadaisuke-san costume❤️‍🔥






It's still a week until I turn 25!


So I'm looking forward to that still〜!!



Comments