Can't Move。Inoue Haruka (24.10.15)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




Right now、I can't move。
I ate too much clam chowder。
But as for why I ate too much clam chowder、it's because I wanted to make just enough for myself、but that's really hard、so I ended up making too much。(Probably enough for 2 people。)
But、I made it so I ate it all。
It was really delicious。
I haven't had enough vegetables recently、but this had loads。
But、I ate too much。


Doesn't it look delicious。

It was my first time making it。



I hung out with Yumigeta。

It was so chaotic。

But、we still had a vague planー。

Maybe someday I'll try going without a watch or a map。



T/N News and information has not been translated



I danced today、and I kept hearing something janglingー It was my Chiikawa hairtie。



Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻



https://ameblo.jp/morningmusume16ki/entry-12871401375.html

Comments