Choir!Murata Yuu (24.10.25)

Good evening!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday✌🏻


Thank you very much for telling me about your favourite bento items 😆

Karaage and meatballs were common answers
But omelette was the most popular!!
Some people said they like sweet omelettes、while some preferred savoury!
Yuu prefers hers on the sweet side ^^


I had an omelette in yesterday's bento too🫶🏻
It was delicious 😆👍🏻


So the school event 
It was a choir contest‼️


We sang the songs 「Daichisansho」 and 「Akashi」!!


Daichisansho is very famous ❣️
Akashi is a really good songs with emotional lyrics🌟


We had choir practice during music class、plus we had morning rehearsals and after school rehearsals so we've been singing every day〜👍🏻


Ahh〜 This is what youth is all about 😸笑lol


Plus‼️
We won gold!!


Our efforts really paid off w
I thought our part distribution was really well balanced!、


The applause started when the conductor and orchestra took their bows
And restarted the moment we finished singing ‼️
「We're sure to win gold since we got a standing ovation 🌟」


I was so confident about how we did 笑lol


Doing a choir concert felt like The Seishun 🌼 so I'm really really happy that I got to take part😊💖




Tomorrow is our Autumn Tour Nagasaki performance❣️
It's Fukuda-san's homecoming performance 💙🌟


Yuu has wanted to visit Nagasaki for ages so I'm an excited Wallaby 😆


We'll be waiting for you tomorrow😸✌🏻


May you and yuu spend every day smiling 🌟


#everyonewhatchoirsongs #haveyousung


Comments