Cute!Murata Yuu (24.10.14)

Good evening💗


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday❕


Today was 
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 AutumnーKodouー

Thank you very much for our Gifu performanceー!!


The venue was really spacious and it was filled with your cheers‼️


Gifu Prefecture is the place where Onoda-san was born so we took a photo together📸🌟



Her face is obviously cute!And her hairstyle was really cute too so whenever I met her eye during songs I just had to say「Cute!」😸🫶🏻


They had my beloved beloved gohei mochi at catering!It's something you've gotta eat when you come to Gifu so I was very happy 💗


I Love Gifu Prefecture🫶🏻


Did anyone use my Aichi and Gifu guides ー??🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️
I hope someone did 🌰


Tell me about the things you ate、and what you like about Aichi and Gifu❣️


May you and yuu always be happy 👍🏻😸


#tokairegion #isawesome


Comments