Dance Love!Murata Yuu (24.10.15)

Good evening!


Lots of people said that they used my Aichi&Gifu guides to do some sightseeing🌟‼️
Thank you very much for all of your thoughts on our LIVE too 😸


Today I went to the Dance Gakuen public recording!!


I've admired Dance Gakuen for a long time
And I've never been able to go to a public recording before so I'm glad I finally got to see one‼️


So、my first thoughts‼️
They were so so amazing that I can't even express it in words and I wish I could just physically show you my excitement 笑lol


I enjoy watching dance as well as dancing myself、and I feel like I've learned a lot 😸


I wanted to watch each member of the dance club closely so I felt like I didn't have enough eyes!


Each one of their movements were so precise and powerful、each second was incredible、so they really inspired me🙌🏻


During the public recording、Yuu was just yelling「Foooooooooooo!!!!!!」
At like 150dB over 100 times👍🏻


I can't stop talking about it now I've started😹


To summarise、、、
「Dancing is amazing‼️👍🏻」




Akiyama-san Mega Mega Love💞


I also got to see the Hello Pro Dance Club OGs Inaba Manaka-san and Sasaki Rikako-san、and watching them dance live made me so happy🩷💛


After today、I'm even more determined to join the dance club!So I'll keep working hard on my dancing so I can be as incredible as them someday 💪🏻❤️‍🔥


I'm super duper excited for when it gets broadcast 🎶


May you and yuu always have shining smiles 🌟💗

#iwonderhowmanytimesiclappedmyhands #lol


Comments