Floating♪ Onoda Saori (24.10.15)

🍋She who wants to cut her fringe、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Baby Saori👶 is cute rightー!!!!


I've been cute ever since I was bornーーー


Rightー!I'm not lying!!!!


Eternally cute🤤


I have loaーds more cute photos✨


Ehehe!







Everyoneーーー


Today、how was your dayー??


Well done for working hard、with your jobs and studies!


You're so admirableeee!So amazing!!!!


Saori、had voice training!


For our tour、I have a homecoming performance in November☺️


So I'm practicing lots!


Everyone、when are you coming to see us nextーーー


Saturday、Sunday、Monday were 3 really fun days🤤


If you're back at work now、let's all work hard until we can meet againー!!!


Saori's sending you all her power🫶


Did it reach youー????


Well done for working hard today too!


Take it easyー


Early to bed and early to rise!


Saori too!!!!!!!!笑lol








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
This summer、I went to the pool with my familyー!!!
We're so close!Rightー!!😂
These photos、were taken by my younger sister!
Everyone、what summer memories do you haveー??




T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡


🐄🐄🐄🐄

The Dance Gakuen public recording、was so amazing、、、
I've never cheered so much in my life!!!!!
Well done to everyone in the Hello Pro Dance Club⭐️😆
They were so impressive、it's hard to express in words!!
Thank you very much for the wonderful time!
Please take it easy😌
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye Bye♡


#saori #come #toourtourinsaga #andtoshowsotherthansagatoo #✌️


Comments