Gifu♪ Onoda Saori (24.10.14)

🍋She who was surprised by how messed up her fringe got、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


Aichi、was really funー!!!


I moved loaーds yesterday、so I slept well last night😌


I didn't get to soak in an onsen、but I did soak in the bath!!!


Let's all of us、including Saori、relax with our favourite scents again today ⭐️







Today、we had our tour in Gifu Prefecture!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


Everyoneeeeー


Thank you for your Saori calllllll🥹


I was so happy I had to take a video!!!


Saori、was born in Gifu Prefecture👶


I thought it was a little known factー so I decided to write it in yesterday's blog and、、、


I'm just so happyー🫶


My emotions are overflowing!!!


Your peach penlights、were so prettyー


During the live、your cheers were so loud!


Did you have fun!?!?


Saori had lots of funー



I'm waiting to hear your thoughts!!!!


Next、we have our tour in Iwate Prefecture!


Are you comingー??


Let's make loーts of wonderful memories 🫶


Well done for working hard today too 😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
Straight hair、and hair up!!!!!
Mao、made my hair look suーーーper cute🥺
Thank you as always!!!!!!!
Big Fire Dragon🐲





T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Everyone、how was your day todayー
Well done for working hard today too 😌


Baby Saori👶

Cute righttttttttー

Let's do our best together again tomorrow💪

Ah!!

Watch Ikuze!Tsubaki Factory!Okay!

🐄🐄🐄🐄



Bye Bye♡


#saori #iwannago #foralegmassage #saorislegsworkreallyhard #ibetyoursdotoo #lol



Comments