Hello Station with Yamazaki-san!Matsumoto Wakana (24.10.17)

Good evening!I'm Matsumoto Wakana🙉

Thank you very much for your comments😊

Those of you who went to Kamikokuryo-san's birthday event understood my feelings、which made me happy!

I want to become as good at singing at Kamikokuryo-san、so I'll keep working hard!!✊








Thank you very much for your comments saying you watched yesterday's Hello Station〜!

This episode、I was the MC with Morning Musume。'24's Yamazaki Mei-san!🥰🐼



Yaーy!😚😚😚

As usual we did the Hello Station Q&A corner。

We talked about when we went out together、with some new information revealed on Hello Station🤭


Incredibly、our clothes were suーper suーper similar!😳😳😳

A white blouse、and a denim skirt!

We didn't plan this、but we just happened to end up twinning、which made me happy☺️🤍💙


Actually、I made plans to go out with Yamazaki-san again、so I'll use that excitement to keep working hard!😤❤️‍🔥

 https://youtu.be/Jt50XbJbDq8?si=xpRpywwLOxuRQOyk


This Hello Station、includes live footage of our first performance of「Yuuyuu Kankan gonna be alright!!」、

If you haven't watched it yet、please go and watch it〜!!🙌🙌🙌



🎫T/N News and information has not been translated🎫



I'll end today's blog here (๑・̑◡・̑๑)

Hana、gave me homemade cookies!🍪

They were crispy and chewy、and delicious!

Thanks Hana〜😙💕

See ya!

Matsumoto Wakana



Comments