Chel here 😈💜
Thank you very much
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!
\Yesterday's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
Are you good at waking up early?Or not?
It was about 50-50!
I expected more people to say no?!
I'm good at it!Recently I've been early to bed and early to rise 💫
--------------------------------------
Are you good at waking up early?Or not?
It was about 50-50!
I expected more people to say no?!
I'm good at it!Recently I've been early to bed and early to rise 💫
--------------------------------------
Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn
WE CAN DANCE!
Iwate performance
Iwate performance
Thank you very much for our 2 performances!
What's your happiness index right now?
(From our album song「I Want to Know Your Happiness Index」)
T/N News and information has not been translated
\Today's 2 choices/
--------------------------------------
How do you like your salad dressing
Light?Heavy?
--------------------------------------
How do you like your salad dressing
Light?Heavy?
--------------------------------------
For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!
Tomorrow 10/28 (Mon) is
ENPLEX × Hello! Project
Nagoya Events
Morning Musume。'24
Miki Nonaka Birthday Event
in Nagoya
I'm so happy
That I get to celebrate my birthday again
This time in Nagoya!
If you're coming tomorrow
I'm looking forward to seeing you there 🩷



Comments
Post a Comment