Listen to It!。Inoue Haruka (24.10.17)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




An announcement for today!
I was able to appear on「Miki's KYOTOcast~New Challenges!Kyoto Edition!~ 」!
It'll be aired on October 23rd and 30th at 17:00!
It was my first time being invited to a radio show alone so I was really nervous、but it was really fun!
You can listen on poddog、Apple Podcasts、Spotify、Google Podcasts!
Please listen to it!



Did I tell you that I went sightseeing in Kyoto with my family?
After we went sightseeing、I found out about my radio appearance、so it was almost deja vu?!笑lol。
I've always wanted to do some work in my hometown so I'm really really happy。
Be sure to listen to it!



T/N News and information has not been translated



Today I spent the day doing what I wanted。
But there's still things I need to do… so I'll do some work now。

Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻



Comments