Live♪ Onoda Saori (24.10.13)

🍋She who wants to eat Yabaton、I'm Saori♪


Yesterday's blog comments、I read them all!


Thank you very much😊


You complimented my costume!I'm so happyyyy!


It's cute rightー


At our Individual Events、lots of you are able to convey what you want to say!


But some of you said that you need more time!You weren't done!


Just talking to you、makes Saori happy 🥺


Thank you for everythingー!


Please come and hang out with me again ✌️








Today、we had our tour in Aichi Prefecture!


To everyone who came、thank you very much😊


YagiShiori©、Murata Yuu©、welcome homeー!!!!


Also、it's Saori's substitute homecoming!笑lol


I'm homeーーー!?!?笑lol


If you've only become a fan of Tsubaki recently、you're probably confused right、like why Saori too!?😂


For many years now、I've been using Aichi Prefecture for my substitute homecoming performance ✌️


I rarely get true homecoming performances、so I'm happy for these substitutesー


Thank you!


Aichi、Ai love you🫶


The live show、was really funnnnnー


I saw you、and your peach penlights🥹


I hope I've given you power to work hard again tomorrow!


I'm waiting to hear your thouーーーghts!


Tomorrow、we have our tour in Gifu⭐️


Saori was actually born in Gifu👶


This might be a little known fact!?!?


I hope that tomorrow is another wonderful day!


Well done for working hard today too 😌








Today too、is a Saori selfie♪
I did a bun!!!My hair was totally up!!!!
Thanks Mao🫶



T/N News and information has not been translated〜♡



🐄🐄🐄🐄

Everyone、which scent do you find the most calming??
For Saori、it's the scent of cyprus!
🐄🐄🐄🐄


Bye Bye♡


#saori #iwannarelax #inanonsen


Comments