Good evening everyone〜!!
I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!
I'm Doi Fuuka!💚
Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much 😊
In yesterday's blog comments、quite a few people said that if you add together the heights of your mom and dad、and then divide it by 2 you'll get your final height prediction!、
So I gave it a go!!
And got exactly 160cm😆😆😆
My ideal height is 160cm、so maybe、I can still achieve my dream of reaching 160cm!!
I'm happy about that😉😉
By the way、I was big when I was born !
49.5cm and 3440g!
Apparently if you want to grow taller、calcium alone isn't enough、you also need protein、and carbohydrates、so eating meat and fish is important😊😊
And、sleep is important too!!
Sleep helps develop!!
But、overall health is more important than anything🫶🏻🫶🏻
Everyone、please keep an eye on me as I keep growing 👀
Today!!
I want to introduce the manga room at my house!!
At home we have a room filled with my parent's manga、so we just call it the manga room!🙌🏻
Our manga room、has around 4000 volumes of manga!
For now、I'll show you a photo of part of my dad's shelves!!
Tadーーーーーa
Looking at this photo、I realised once again how much manga we really haveーー😁😁
(There's one non-manga in there so please take a look for it!!)
Someday、I want to collect enough manga to create my own manga room!🦄
Tomorrow's lucky colour is、black and white🖤🤍
See you tomorrowー!
OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO
〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜
#iatecurry #itwasdelicious #tomafuu

Comments
Post a Comment