Maybe I Should Just Buy It。Inoue Haruka (24.10.25)

Good evening everyone!
I'm Inoue Haruka!🩵🌿‬🍫
Thank you very much for your likes and comments!




My Chiikawa bath bomb、my last one、was Usagi〜。
I didn't find Chiikawa、but I enjoyed my bath anyway!

I did schoolwork again today。
I'm not done。Still。
The deadlines are approaching。
Will I finish in time…。You'll just have to wait and see。


And、since I was studying for ages、I decided to go to the toy store to look for Chiikawa。
I'd decided that I was finally going to buy the Chiikawa Phone…、but I've been buying too much recently…、so Iwas uhmming and ahhing in the toy store、aged 18 years and 5 months。
Ultimately、my mom said she'd buy it for me once I've finished all my schoolwork。
And、I saw a Chiikawa Donjara game…、I want to play it with my family!。
Mom、please buy me the Chiikawa Donjara game too。


These cheese sticks were delicious!



T/N News and information has not been translated



Tomorrow is our Sendai performance。

We'll be waiting for you。

Hona、Sainaraー👋🏻



Comments