#MGAonHarmony #ShumiDoki!@Nonaka Miki (24.10.16)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!


NHK E-TV

10/15 (Tue) 21:30~22:00

「Shumi Doki!」

Shumptei Ichinosuke's Introduction to Edo Rakugo

(2) Let's Learn! Edo's Stories

I was able to appear!


To everyone who watched it

To everyone who told me their thoughts 

To everyone who didn't watch

But is still reading this blog

Thank you very much 💫



I'll be appearing again next week 
So please watch it!
It'll be rebroadcast on NHK Plus


\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How do you like your pancakes 
Airy?Chewy?

Airy
Was the majority 🥞

I like them both 
But right now I want to eat airy pancakes!
I like maple syrup on my pancakes 
But generally、I eat them with butter。
--------------------------------------


Mrs. GREEN APPLE on "Harmony" 

K-Arena Yokohama DAY5

I went with Makino Maria-chan!




It was such a happy time。

Their stage set was themed to Harmony

And I really enjoyed the set list、

Some songs were really energetic 

And some of them were calming。


Mrs. GREEN APPLE-san's songs

Bring me lots of energy and calming 

And happiness 💫


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Currently、which would you rather eat with white rice
Seaweed salad?
Natto?
--------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!



Comments