#ShumiDoki!@Nonaka Miki (24.10.15)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How do you eat your senbei
Do you just bite into them?
Do you break them up first?

I break them up
Was the majority!

I tend to just bite into them 💫
Now I wanna eat senbei!

--------------------------------------


NHK E-TV

10/15 (Tue) 21:30~22:00

「Shumi Doki!」

Shumptei Ichinosuke's Introduction to Edo Rakugo

(2) Let's Learn! Edo's Stories

I was able to appear 💫

Please see here for more details!


Shumptei Ichinosuke-san

Taught me all the basics

Of Edo Rakugo and the attitudes of Edo's citizens 💫


It was my first time trying Rakugo

But thanks to Shumptei Ichinosuke-san's clear explanations

I learned a lot 

About the fun of Rakugo

And about life in the Edo era!



I was with Sekine Tsutomu-san 💫

We talked a lot 

So I learned lots from Sekine-san too!



The recording took place at Fukagawa Edo Museum。

It felt like I'd travelled back in time 

To the Edo era、

So it was a really fun recording!



Please watch it today 21:30~!



T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
How do you like your pancakes
Airy?Chewy?

--------------------------------------


For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Everyone
Would you want to try time travelling?

Comments