Surprise Costumes!Murata Yuu (24.10.27)

Good evening!!


Thank you very much for your likes、and comments again yesterday 💕︎


Today was 
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 Autumn ーKodouー

Thank you Saga ❣️


We had a surprise prepared for today's performance!
That's right、、、


Since it's nearly Halloween we all wore costumes for the encoreー🙌🏻




The moment we stepped out in our costumes、the reaction was insane‼️


Yuu was reaーlly unsure about what costume to wear 


My then my dad told me that Inter Miami's kit is currently pink〜
Just like Yuu's member colourー!


It felt like fate so I had to choose it 👍🏻


Messi is Argentina's best player and he was really strong with Barcelona、but his pink uniform、is so cute 💞




All of the members had really different costumes so we were quite a group 笑lol
I guess that's the whole point 😆笑lol



If we get to wear Halloween costumes again next year then I hope to show you an even higher quality one 🌟


I'm already looking forward to next Halloween〜💗


Thank you very much for today〜!
I'm waiting to hear your thoughts ^^


A slightly early HappyHalloween👻🎃‼️


May you and yuu spend every day energetically👍🏻😉

#itsasportskit #soitwasreallyeasytomovein


Comments