#TagonoTsuki #12ki Event Goods are Available Until the 21st!@Nonaka Miki (24.10.17)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Currently、which would you rather eat with white rice
Seaweed salad?
Natto?

Natto
Was the slight majority
But seaweed salad was popular too 💫


I feel like natto!
When I used to live in America
I showed my American friends natto、
And they were shocked by how sticky it was!

--------------------------------------


Morning Musume。'24

Nonaka Miki・Makino Maria・Haga Akane
FC Event 
〜THE JUUNIKI 2024〜

Event goods are available for purchase until the 21st!



The goods are here



At our 12ki event、we received

Okashian Tago no Tsuki

Tago no Tsuki monaka

Which are from my native Shizuoka!

Everyone seemed to really enjoy them 

Which made me happy 💫

Whenever Morning Musume。have a concert in Shizuoka 

Every single time、we get snacks

From Tago no Tsuki。

All of the members love Tago no Tsuki 💕

Thank you very much!


Everyone do you like wagashi?

I love wagashi!



T/N News and information has not been translated



\Today's 2 choices/

--------------------------------------
Onigiri?
Rice bowl?

--------------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


Morning Musume。'24 
「Morning Musume。Happy Daisakusen」
The first episode is being broadcast on 10/19 (Sat)、the day after tomorrow!


Have you seen it already?


It's nearly time!Look forward to it!


Comments