Takoyaki!!Doi Fuuka (24.10.07)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read them all!
Thank you very much♪♪🐙

Thank you very much、for all of your thoughts about yesterday's live show!!

There were lots of kind comments、which warmed my heart🥰🥰

I have lots of favourite takoyaki restaurants、but some of my particular favourites are、

Kogaryu-san
Wanaka-san

These two places!

And!I also like the takoyaki from Kukuru-san、which you can eat at Shin-Osaka Station!

Kogaryu-san、has really delicious sauce!

And!Their yakisoba is super delicious too♪

My dad often eats the yakisoba from Kogaryu-san、and he always gives me a bite!

Wanaka-san、has so many varieties!

Their takoyaki with ponzu sauce is particularly delicious 😋

I like the takoyaki from every single store!!




♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡‥♡

Fuu-chan's Solo Outing Corner!!

This time 

I took purikura solo!📸

It was my first time doing it alone!

I often do purikura with my friends、but it was my first time going solo、so I was kinda nervous😉😉😆

For my purikura pose
I did three poses 
From our new single、which was released on 8/28

「Baby Spider🕷️/Seishun Exabyte🩵🐱 /Kodou OK?👌🏻」!♡

Tadーーーa




I did twintails!♡

My eyes are so larーーーge👀

Taking these photos solo was fun、but it's more fun taking photos with other people、and I hope I can do it with all of Tsubaki someday!!

Tomorrow's lucky colour is、the colour of your favourite food!

I like tomatoes!!So it's red!❤️

See you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜


#iboughtanewlipstick #imexcitedtouseit #ichangedmyeyebrows #myfringeisgrowingout #tomafuu



Comments