Tashiro Sumire (24.10.15)

I'm Tashiro Sumire。



This is my first blog post in a while。

I haven't been able to organise my thoughts 
To convey them to you all、
I'm sorry for making you wait so long。




As was announced the other day、
Engeki Joshi Bu「Mirror Girl」(https://gekijyo.jp/performance/mirrorgirl/

I have stepped down from my role。



I want to apologise、

To everyone who was looking forward to it
And everyone involved in the play。I'm sorry。



 

I've been able to do several acting jobs before、so I was super excited for Mirror Girl、and I wanted to show you all a new side of myself!、so I'm really frustrated that I've had to drop out。




Ever since our stage play was announced、
I was really nervous since it's our first play but I gave it my all、
And when I was given the role of Ayase Yurika
I got even more excited、and I was so happy that I'd get to play Ayase Yurika、but due to my current health、after many discussions with my doctor、and the company、I decided to drop out。





I've been thinking a lot about it every day、
But my family and friends、and doctors
Are here to support me
And my Manager is in contact with me、so I'm working hard to recover!



All I think about every day、
Is how much I want to see all of you。



I can't see any of my beloved fans、
And I can't do my beloved job so I feel just so frustrated。
But the more I think about these frustrations
The more they weigh me down、
So I'm not letting myself dwell on them too much。



For the time being、
Since I've been working so hard up until now
I'm taking the time off to focus on my own feelings so that I can move forward。




You all leave me such warm comments、
Thank you very much。



Even while I'm off
I haven't forgotten about you、
I love you forever and ever!



I feel really bad about making you wait、but I want to return in full health、
So I'll keep resting for the time being。





Also I'm late in announcing this、

But I was able to appear in
「LARME 062」、「Soen November Issue」、
「S cawaii! November Issue」、「Shonen Sunday #40」!💖



I really love working as a model、
So getting to appear like this makes my heart full🥲✨


Please check them out!






Tashiro Sumire 




Comments