Tomato Day!!Doi Fuuka (24.10.10)

Good evening everyone〜!!

I love tomatoes!🍅
Lycopene Powerーー!!

I'm Doi Fuuka!💚

Thank you very much for all of your likes and comments!
I read all of your comments!
Thank you very much🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻



A full body shot of my autumn tour costume!

It's so fluffy、and cute♡

In yesterday's blog、I wrote that there was one item in the photo that wasn't manga、but did you notice it??

I looked through your comments、and several people got the correct answer!!

Amazing👍🏻

But what is the correct answer!!!??



I've circled it with a heart!!

It's a box of new year's cards ♪

After taking the photo、I spotted it🤭

Ah!!
When I moved to Tokyo、I took my favourite manga「Hikaru no Go」and「Obake no QTaro」to my house in Tokyo 🫶🏻🫶🏻🙌🏻

I still reread them sometimes!


Today 10/10 is、

Juice= Juice Day!

Congratulations!!

Also、it's my beloved 

Tomato Day!🍅

As I write at the start of every blog、I'm powered by Lycopene、because I love tomatoes!!

So、the existence of Tomato Day makes me happy!

I've eaten tomatoes ever since I was little 、and I think my main source of hydration、is tomatoes🍅💧

I haven't eaten any yet today、but I'll eat some once I get homeーー!

I'm sure that some of you don't really like tomatoes、but if you ever want to try them again、I recommend Fruit Tomatoes♡

Let's enjoy Tomato Day!!!

Tomorrow's lucky colour is、tomato colour🍅

See you tomorrowー!

OyaFuumin(´-`).。oO

〜T/N News and information has not been translated〜



#yofusangavemegum #thankyouverymuchyofusan #yofuuka #tomafuu

Comments