We'll be Waiting!Okamura Homare (24.10.15)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Well done for working hard today too!!

Today is the start of the 3rd round of applications for our 17th Album「Professionals-17th」<Cheki・Sign・Talk Events>!

The events for our single have only just ended、but I'm happy that I'll get to see you all again so soon🫶🏻

I hope you'll take this opportunity to come and see us!

The 2nd round of applications for our LimiSta start on the 18th!
You can participate from anywhere、so please apply!
I always think this、but if I had the time I'd read every single person's name!!
We don't get enough time🥲

It's a valuable opportunity to communicate with all our fans so I'm really excited for it too!

So please apply✨️

HoMata neー👋🏻


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha



┈┈┈┈┈


Comments