#YuukannaDance @Nonaka Miki (24.10.26)

Chel here😈💜

Thank you very much 
For coming to look at my blog!
Your likes and comments make me super happy。
I always enjoy reading your comments!



\Yesterday's 2 choices/

------------------------------------
Standard meals?Seasonal meals?

It was about 50-50!
I like how seasonal meals feel rare and special
But I actually tend to choose standard meals more often!
Currently there's a lot of sweet potato desserts
And Halloween items 🎃
------------------------------------


Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn 
WE CAN DANCE!
Sendai Performance
Thank you very much!
Welcome home Ishida-san 🍉💙


We'll be back in Sendai on this tour
On 11/25 (Mon)!
I'm really looking forward to it!
Tomorrow is Iwate、please come and support us 💫

Releasing on 11/27 (Wed)
17th Album 

Professionals-17th

「Yuukan na Dance」 

The music video has been posted!





Please watch it!

The MV is here


T/N News and information has not been translated


\Today's 2 choices/

------------------------------------
Are you good at waking up early?Or not?
------------------------------------

For reading until the very end
Thank you very much!
Please come by again tomorrow!


サムネイル

Comments