Hall Last!Okamura Homare (24.11.25)

Hello
I'm Okamura Homare🌼

Thank you very much for your likes and comments ⸜❤︎⸝‍
All of your warm comments are my motivation ´`*

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

「Morning Musume。'24 Concert Tour Autumn WE CAN DANCE !」

Our hall tour last performance in Miyagi。

Welcome home Ishida Ayumi-san!💙!

It's honestly the last time I'll get to write this…

I'm so glad we got to do our last hall tour concert in Ishida-san's hometown of Miyagi!But I also feel really sad ;;

It was soooo exciting 🐥

Thank you very much for all of your support and cheers ✨✨

I wanted to do this final homecoming concert with all of our members、but we finished our hall tour with just 12 members as Nonaka Miki-san was absent due to poor health、but I definitely want to perform our YokoAre performance in December with all 13 of us!!
Rehearsals are starting soon so we'll be really busy but I'll take care of myself while continuing to work hard。

HoMata neー👋🏻


┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
🌟T/N News and information has not been translated🌟
┈┈┈┈┈
Homasha



┈┈┈┈┈


Comments