It's Finally Time〜。 Kamikokuryo Moe (24.11.26)




It's finally tomorrow!

Kawamuu's graduation concert、、、。



I keep tearing up during RH、
But it's gonna be an absolutely amazing live show!!!❤️‍🔥






I love you~。



I feel like I now have lots of parts that I sing with Kawamuu
Or parts that I sing but I have Kawamuu right behind me。

Sometimes when I'm singing an Angerme song it just hits me、and I talked about that feeling to Kawamuu and she said that she feels the same way at the same songs。


She's just alwーーーays there for me!


That doesn't mean we always feel the same way、
But I'm glad we've experienced so many enjoyable and challenging things together~。


We've done it before so we can do it again!!


Whenever we've said this、
I've been so glad that I've had Kawamuu by my side。


There's so many things I think I only managed because I had Kawamuu by my side!!




Tomorrow is the last day of Kawamuu's idol life。


We'll send Kawamuu off shining 💖



It'll definitely definitely、

Be a great show💖💖💖




I love love love you💖💖💖


Comments